In view of the postponement of classes, CTLE is working closely with different units at UM to coordinate and facilitate online and blended learning until we all meet again on campus.
It’s crucial that we pay attention to official announcements of teaching and learning arrangements during this period of class suspension. CTLE will publish relevant demo videos and manuals in due course. Meanwhile, Above is some information that can help you get a head-start on preparing to teach online or teaching in a blended mode.
Also, here are some resources for teachers’ reference when thinking about how to adapt their teaching practices for an online/blended/flipped approach.
Pedagogical / UMMoodle Consultation
Teaching and Learning Blog
Empowering Online Learning: 100+ Activities for Reading, Reflecting, Displaying, and Doing
Flipped Learning for Science Instruction
Zoom Help Center
Technical Support at UM
Please visit ICTO Knowledge Base for technical support.
Essentials of Online Course Design : A Standards-Based Guide
The Blended Course Design Workbook: A Practical Guide
Get additional support:
- Technical support with UMMoodle: ICTO Help Desk (link).
- For help signing in to Zoom, please contact ICTO Help Desk at 8822-8600 or search ICTO Knowledge Base.
- To learn about the features of Zoom, search https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us or https://support.zoom.us/hc/zh-tw.
- Faculty members or groups of teaching assistants can request an online meeting with CTLE for ideas on incorporating video conferencing into your teaching. Contact Dr. Chris Fulton at email@example.com.
- Pedagogical and video recording resources for academic staff: consultations (link) or CTLE Resources (link).