A CTLE E-Learning Technology Officer works with individual instructors or small groups of faculty to select technologies to support instructional activities and student learning.
Suggested topics include:
- Selecting technology for large classes and the flipped classroom
- Developing learning activities which use UMMoodle
- Increasing student engagement with polls
- Developing innovative in-class activities
- Creating videos for blended learning approaches
If you or a group of colleagues are interested in having CTLE provide a training session or a personal consultation, please contact Chris Fulton at 8822-4574 or email@example.com to arrange a suitable time and venue.
For technical support, e.g. help adding students to your course or changing your password, visit http://faq.icto.um.edu.mo/category/ummoodle/or contact ICTO at 8822-8600.
Video tutorials on Moodle are available online.