CTLE Studio 1
CTLE Studio 1 (E6-3122) is dedicated to the production of educational video and audio that has enduring educational value. Studio 1 is open to UM staff and teaching assistants. The room has equipment for (a) editing and producing video using Final Cut Pro X for Mac, and (b) recording video, audio and presentation slides with OBS Studio. UM staff can reserve the room for video or audio production activity for up to 2.5 hours per day.
Equipment available for use in E6-3122
Workstation A is equipped with:
- 27” iMac and a 4K external display
- Final Cut Pro X 10.4
- USB microphones (2) Rode Podcaster
- Headphones Audio-Technica ATH-M40x
Workstation B is equipped with:
- PC with Windows 10 (NUC10i7FNHAA) and OBS Studio and Logitech Capture
- Online teleprompter
- USB video camera 3.0 StreamCam & tripod
- USB audio interface/recorder MixPre-3
- Cardioid microphone AT4051b or AT4053b (upon request)
- USB studio condenser microphone (1) Samson C03U
- Touchscreen monitor 22″ ViewSonic TD2230
- Monitor 22″, color accurate
- LED studio lights 2x SO-48TD and 1x SWIT S-2620
- Paper background rolls, white, black and chroma green
- Video editing software Adobe Rush (upon request)
(Teaching assistants who would like to use the studio and are under the supervision of UM academic staff can contact our administrative staff, Fernando Wong, at ext. 8020 or email@example.com.)
**Before/after using CTLE Studios, user need to check in/out at CTLE office (E6-3114) to our staff or student helper.
**Please provide the working project title and description at the field of title and description of reservation below.
**Studio can only be booked on office hours due to technical support and security importance: Mon – Thur 09:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:45 and Fri 09:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:30
For inquiries on the above rooms please contact our administrative staff Fernando Wong at ext. 8020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.