CTLE Meeting Room
CTLE has a meeting room (E6-3111), which holds up to eight people, with video conferencing equipment in the Central Teaching Building.
Equipment available for use in E6-3111
- LED display 65″
- Video conferencing equipment includes:
- Logitech Rally Camera (1)
- Rally speaker (1), mic pod (1), display hub (1), table hub (1) and remote control (1)
- Laptop MSI P65 RE with Zoom software
- ICTO provides a free, basic Zoom account to UM staff and teaching assistants
Using the UM resource booking system, this meeting room can be requested by UM academic staff or their teaching assistants for one-time course activities or administrative meetings. UM staff can reserve the room for up to two 75-minute periods per day.
When requesting a CTLE space using our booking system, please provide the name of the UM academic staff or the teaching assistants who will use the room and a description of the activities.
For inquiries on the above rooms please contact our administrative staff Fernando Wong at ext. 8020 or email@example.com.