CTLE Demonstration Classroom
CTLE has interactive learning spaces (classrooms) available for academic purposes in the Central Teaching Building. The Demo Classroom features two interactive displays, one wireless display and movable round tables, and an Apple TV.
The CTLE Demo Classroom (E6-3112) holds 25 people. ** Note that the video conferencing equipment is connected to a mini-pc in the classroom and must be used with that mini-pc.**
This classroom is equipped with:
- PC with Windows OS, connected to video conferencing equipment, i.e., camera and microphone
- AV control system, ceiling array microphone, Blu-ray player
- Web camera with USB-C connector, tripod and an active extension cable
- Interactive display boards (2) LG 65TC3D which are controlled from the instructor’s desk (HDMI or Apple TV) orindependently by students (HDMI, Miracast, or IDB Duo app (Win/Mac))
- Magnetic, whiteboards on one wall
- Round tables (5) for group activities
- Movable chairs (25)
Using the UM resource booking system, the CTLE Demonstration Classroom can be requested for one time course activities, a limited number of class meetings (fewer than three), or regularly scheduled courses.
When requesting a CTLE space using our booking system, please provide the course code and instructor’s name and a description of the classroom activities.
Colleagues who will use the spaces are highly encouraged to attend a 10-minute introduction to the classroom equipment prior to using the spaces. Request an introduction by using the booking system and leave a remark. Also, let CTLE know if you will use the laptop in the classroom extensively and we can create an account for your use during the current semester.
To help academic staff make use of the classroom equipment, we encourage staff to take a minute to review quick start videos and important reminders at https://ctle.um.edu.mo/resource/video_guide/.
For inquiries on the above rooms please contact our administrative staff Fernando Wong at ext. 8020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.