Interactive Learning Space 4
CTLE has interactive learning spaces (classrooms) available for academic purposes in the Central Teaching Building. These rooms feature writeable glass walls, multiple interactive displays, wireless displays and movable whiteboards that also function as partitions.
ILS 4 (E6-2116) holds 21 people.
This classroom is equipped with:
- HD projector
- Basic LCD displays 65″ (3) which can be controlled from the instructor’s desk (HDMI or Apple TV)
- Visualizer (1) ELDC20, manuals
- Notebook with Windows 10 which connects to a 55″ touchscreen display (1) WMH-55
- AV control system, wireless mics (2), table mic (1), Blu-ray player (1)
- Dual-sided movable, magnetic, glass whiteboards (3)
- Glass writing surfaces on two walls
- Hexagonal tables (4) for group activities
- Movable chairs (24)
Using the UM resource booking system, an interactive room can be requested for one time course activities, a limited number of class meetings (fewer than three), or regularly scheduled courses.
When requesting a CTLE space using our booking system, please provide the course code and instructor’s name and a description of the classroom activities.
To request an ILS for regularly-scheduled courses in the upcoming semester, academic staff will need to contact administrative staff in the general office of their home Faculty/Unit.
Colleagues who will use the spaces are highly encouraged to attend a 10-minute introduction to the classroom equipment prior to using the spaces. Request an introduction by using the booking system and leave a remark. Also, let CTLE know if you will use the laptop in the classroom extensively and we can create an account for your use during the current semester.
To help academic staff make use of the classroom equipment, we encourage staff to take a minute to review quick start videos and important reminders at https://ctle.um.edu.mo/resource/video_guide/.
For inquiries on the above rooms please contact our administrative staff Fernando Wong at ext. 8020 or email@example.com.