CTLE Studio 2
CTLE Studio 2 (E6-3123) is dedicated to the production of educational video and audio that has enduring educational value.
CTLE Studio 2 is open to UM staff and teaching assistants. The room has equipment for (a) editing and producing video using Final Cut Pro X for Mac, and (b) recording video, audio and presentation slides with OBS Studio. UM staff can reserve the room for video or audio production activity for up to 2.5 hours per day.
Equipment available for use in E6-3123
Workstation A is equipped with:
- 27” iMac with Retina 5K display and an external display
- Final Cut Pro X 10.4
- USB microphone 1x Rode Podcaster
- Headphones Audio-Technica ATH-M40x
- Microphones 2x Shure SM 58
- USB audio interface Tascam 4×4
Workstation B is equipped with:
- PC with Windows 10 (NUC10i7FNHAA) and OBS Studio and Logitech Capture
- Online teleprompter
- Video camera USB 3.0 Logitech Brio & tripod
- USB studio condenser microphone 1x Samson C03U
- Touchscreen monitor 24″ Planar Helium
- Monitor 24″, color accurate
- LED studio lights 1x SO-48TD and 2x SWIT S-2620
- Paper background rolls, white, black and chroma green
- Video editing software Adobe Rush (upon request)
(If a Teaching Assistant who is under the supervision by UM academic staff needs to book the studio for the use of academic project, please contact our administrative staff Fernando Wong at ext. 8020 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
**Before/after using CTLE Studios, user need to check in/out at CTLE office (E6-3114) to our staff or student helper.
**Please provide the working project title and description at the field of title and description of reservation below.
**Studio can only be booked on office hours due to technical support and security importance: Mon – Thur 09:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:45 and Fri 09:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:30
For inquiries on the above rooms please contact our administrative staff Fernando Wong at ext. 8020 or email@example.com.