CTLE Studio 1
CTLE Studio 1 (E6-3122) is dedicated to the production of educational video and audio that has enduring educational value. Studio 1 is open to UM staff and teaching assistants. The room has equipment for (a) editing and producing video using Final Cut Pro X for Mac, and (b) recording video, audio and presentation slides with OBS Studio. UM staff can reserve the room for video or audio production activity for up to 2.5 hours per day.
Equipment available for use in E6-3122
Workstation A is equipped with:
- 27” iMac and a 4K external display
- Final Cut Pro X 10.4
- USB microphones (2) Rode Podcaster
- Headphones Audio-Technica ATH-M40x
Workstation B is equipped with:
- PC with Windows 10 and OBS Studio and Office Mix for PowerPoint 2013
- USB video camera TLC-300-U3 (for use with Windows computer)
- USB studio condenser microphone (1) Samson C03U
- USB audio interface/recorder MixPre-3
- Cardioid Microphone AT4051b or AT4053b (upon request)
- Touchscreen monitor 22″ ViewSonic TD2230
- Monitor 22″ LG UltraFine 4K
- LED studio lights 2x SO-48TD and 1x SWIT S-2620
- Paper background rolls, white, black and chroma green
- Video editing software Adobe Rush (upon request)
Request to use this room by clicking on a time slot on the event calendar below. Please provide your UM email address and a brief description of the intended use.
Inquiries can be made in person, by email and by telephone at email@example.com or 8822-4583.