Cameras & Audio Recorder
The following items can be requested for the purpose of classroom teaching enhancement:
Cameras / Video Cameras / Microphone
- DSLR – Canon 70D
- DSLR – Canon 760D
- Digital Camera – Panasonic Lumix G2
- Digital camera – Sony DSC-TX100V Cyber-shot
- Handycam – Sony HDR-PJ50
- Handycam – Sony HDR-XR550
- Video camera – Sony NEX-VG10
- Video camera – Sony XDCAM PXW-X70
- Web camera – Logitech 920
- Microphone – Rode VideoMic Pro
- Microphone – ME2 Clip-on mic with EW-100 G3 system
- Microphone – Rode NTG2 with EW-100 G3 system
- Microphone – Shure SM58 with EW-100 G3 system
- Microphone – Rode SmartLav+ (use with smartphone)
- Tripod – Sony VCT-60
- Tripod – Manfrotto Befree
- XLR cable – 3-Metres (male to female)
Equipment can be borrowed by UM academic staff and their teaching assistants. The maximum loan period is two days. SD cards are not provided. In the request include a brief description of how the devices will be used for teaching and learning purposes.
The academic staff or administrative staff borrowing cameras assumes responsibility for the devices, and accessories. Equipment fees will be charged for loss or damage to cameras and accessories.
For inquiries on the equipment listed above, please contact our administrative staff Fernando Wong at ext. 8020 or email@example.com.