Online Faculty Training: Quizzes in UMMoodle
April 29 @ 10:30 am - 11:45 am
Quizzes in UMMoodle
Join us online for meet-ups where we can share our experiences and reflections on teaching online. Colleagues can get together to share conerns and best practices. A part of each meet-up will be dedicated to providing practical training on assessment tools in UMMoodle.
In this online event, we will walk you through how to create online quizzes and multiple-choice questions in UMMoodle.
with Katrine Wong, Chris Fulton
- Setting up a quiz for an online exam
- Adding MCQ questions
- Adding short-answer questions
- Reviewing your quiz in the student role
- Academic Integrity of Online Exams and How to Build Quizzes (University of Macau)
- Moodle – Quiz activity (Royal Roads University)
- How do I create multiple choice questions for a Quiz? (California State University Fullerton)
- Writing Good Multiple Choice Test Questions (Vanderbilt University)
- Writing Multiple Choice Questions (The University of Texas at Austin)