CTLE Multi-Function Room
The CTLE Multi-Function Room (E6-3123) is dedicated to the production of educational video and audio that has enduring educational value.
The CTLE Multi-Function Room is open to UM staff and teaching assistants. The room has equipment for (a) editing and producing video using Final Cut Pro X for Mac, and (b) recording video, audio and presentation slides with OBS Studio. UM staff can reserve the room for video or audio production activity for up to 2.5 hours per day.
Equipment available for use in E6-3123
Workstation A is equipped with:
- 27” iMac with Retina 5K display and an external display
- Final Cut Pro X 10.4
- USB microphone 1x Rode Podcaster
- Headphones Audio-Technica ATH-M30x
- Microphones 2x Shure SM 58
- USB audio interface Tascam 4×4
Workstation B is equipped with:
- PC with Windows 10 and OBS Studio and Office Mix for PowerPoint 2013
- Video camera USB 3.0 Telycam TLC-300-U3 (for use with Windows computer)
- USB studio condenser microphone 1x Samson C03U
- Condenser shotgun microphone NTG2
- Tascam portable recorder DR-60DMKII
- Teleprompter for tablet/phone TMP 100
- Touchscreen monitor 24″ Planar Helium
- LED studio lights 1x SO-48TD and 2x SWIT S-2620
- Paper background rolls, white, black and chroma green
- Video editing software Adobe Rush (upon request)
Request to use this room by clicking on a date on the event calendar below. Please provide your name, email address, purpose, etc. UM staff and their teaching assistants can reserve this room for a maximum of 2.5 hours per day.*
Inquiries can be made in person, by email and by telephone at email@example.com or 8822-4583.