CTLE has four spaces that can be requested by UM staff or their teaching assistants for administrative meetings and course activities (fewer than three). UM staff can request a room for up to two 75-minute periods per day using the UM resource booking system. For regularly scheduled courses in the Fall semester, requests for these interactive spaces can be made to one’s faculty office.
A summary of the capacity and features of each space is provided below.
- Seats up to 8 people
- Excellent video conferencing camera and microphones
- Laptop with an ultra-HD video conferencing system (pan-tilt camera with remote control, two table array microphones with a range of 2 meters)
- Available during office hours
- Reserve using UM resource booking system (Meeting Room)
- Location: E6-3111
- Flexible seating for 10–25 people
- PC with simple video conferencing system (pan-tilt camera with remote control, two wireless microphones with a range of 1.5 meters)
- Two touchscreen displays are connected to PC
- Location: E6-3112
- Flexible seating for up to 72 people
- PC with simple video conferencing system (pan-tilt camera with remote control, one clip-on wireless microphone, one wireless microphone with a range of 1.5 meters)
- Location: E3-1032
Interactive Learning Space 2 (available in September due to upgrading of equipment)
- U-shaped tables with seating for up to 45 people
- Excellent video conferencing cameras and multiple wireless microphones
- PC with ultra-HD video conferencing system (two pan-tilt cameras with remote controls, six wireless microphones throughout the classroom)
- Location: E3-G034
☎️ For inquiries on the above spaces, please contact our administrative staff Fernando Wong at ext. 8020 or email@example.com.
🔊 Information on equipment in standard classrooms and lecture theaters is available from the Facility Management and Maintenance Section (FMM), on the page Classroom Audio-Visual Equipment Support.
📹 More information on the video conferencing services provided by ICTO can be found on a page, Conferencing: Service Overview.